Thursday, April 19, 2012

Like the new digs?:) Thought I'd make it a little more fun! I can't wait to post all of the things I've been working on! I'll post the recipes for all the homemade stuff I've made too so that you can access it here. I also have a few crafts in the works. The things I've finished I'll just post a picture of the finished product & in the future I'll take pictures as I go so that everyone can have a visual. So far today I've made  a curtain for our rental house & accomplished some cleaning. I'll be working on updating the posts probably tomorrow. Today, I am going to the church (Lancaster Community Church or LCC) to get things ready for The Current- women's even tomorrow night! If you want to go just message me! I am the 'craft-lady' for these events!! It's going to be fun!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment